The Eastern eye's list was calculated on the basis of the most photographed women in the world & the most in-demand with producers and fans.Following are top 5 list of the sexiest women:
1. Katrina Kaif
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Bipasha Basu
4. Kareena Kapoor
5. Mehwish Hayat – Pakistani Actress
After the announcement Mehwish Hayat said from media that,
“I’m very happy that I have made it to the top 5 of Eastern Eye’s list. England is off course a very special place to me and I think it’s very sweet to be voted the sexiest by them. I just want to thank everyone for the support,”.


2 comments:
where is the full list for 2010?
After having worked opposite Mehvish Hayat in a soap opera .......... all i have to say is that Mehvish is one of the most beautiful & Talented divas of our industry and a great human being as well .......... i wish her all the very best in all her future endeavours and working with her, as her hero, was a great honour for me........ Fawade Jalal
Post a Comment